Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just Checking In...

Gonna be having some sales this week in a couple of stores,
ads will be posted this week for those...

 BUT

Lots of fun things coming up in February!

Going to be adding some new things to the stores,
and having some sales too...

Also going to be seeing my cute little great nephew/godson this
coming weekend, so will have
some layouts, and maybe a couple
Kaiden inspired kits or freebies
when i get back from the visit with him!

Lots of fun layouts soon to be posted
that 2 of my dear friends made for me...
yes, they too are Kaiden inspired...
can't wait to show off the gorgeous talents
of my bestest, Traci (Horsedreamn Designs) and
of course another equally dear friend, T.

Hope that you all have a great weekend, and be on the look out in the next day or so
for those sales ads....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background & Header has been Created by Krissy of Krissy's Scraps & Imaging Exclusively for my Own Blog. Please do not use in Part or Whole on any other Blog or Internet Site.


:: Licenses I Currently Hold ::

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP